Kadmos - ActiveX Components - Technical Support
Once you have registered your copy of DXFReader, you are eligible for unlimited free technical support.
E-mail is probably the best way to contact us. The e-mail you send us gets routed very quickly to the appropriate person (in the case of tech support, this is often the programmer).
Support is limited to installation assistance and answers to general DXFReader usage questions. Responses to questions relating
to operating system functionality, development environments, and the operation of various Windows technologies are not included.
Before contacting the technical support we invite you to download the latest maintenance release of the program and to consult the FAQ page.
Be sure also to upgrade your development tools with the latest updates or service packs.
Whenever you contact technical support, our Support Engineers will need the
- Your full name and the full name of the registered user, if different.
- Your email address.
- The DXFReader version number. To find this number, look at the Version property of the control or invoke the About method from the Properties Window (see picture below)
- The system information for the computer on which the problem occurred, including the make and model of the machine and video driver, the operating system, the amount of memory and system resources, any relevant devices or peripherals, and any system DLLs you are using.
- A detailed description of the problem. Describe any error messages exactly as they appear. Please list all of the steps and conditions that led to the problem.
- If possible attach to your e-mail message the DXF file(s) (zipped) that raised the problem.